Monday, September 5, 2011

Last Post from Home

Tomorrow morning I'll be on my way to Fort Jackson, SC! I'm ready and looking forward to it! From here out my wife will be posting journal entries that I send home via snail mail so there will be a small lag between what I'm actually doing and how quickly it goes up. You can see my rough schedule here.

Don't forget to check out the post on contacting me, so you don't send me anything that gets me in trouble. My wife will have my address and graduation date by mid September, so get in touch with her if you need either of those.

If all goes to plan I'll be back in 10 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. OPSEC is everyone's responsibility. As a security measure, please do not use my name or the names of my family members in your post.