Friday, September 9, 2011

Address and Update

From the wife:

First off, he will be home sooner than he expected! They crammed everyone's processing into 3 days (which would normally take a week). Since they finished processing early, they started training today and will be done approximately one week early.

He asked for prayer, though, because since they've been so busy getting processing finished, they have all only had about 4 hours of sleep in the past 72 hours. They should have a few more nights with not a lot of sleep before they get on their regular schedule, which would provide about 7 hours of sleep each night.

As for his address:
If you are my friend on Facebook, please send me a private message there. If you are NOT my friend on Facebook, please either add me or leave a comment here with your email address and I will get it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. OPSEC is everyone's responsibility. As a security measure, please do not use my name or the names of my family members in your post.